Wipf & Stock Chaplain’s Ministry Collection (10 vols.)•
4 publishers 2002–2012
Get the wisdom and tools you need to minister as a chaplain to a variety of people in multiple contexts—including hospitals, prisons, and in the military. The Wipf & Stock Chaplain’s Ministry Collection contains insight on trauma counseling, ethics, and public policy. Rich with instructive personal narratives, these volumes provide chaplains with information critical to a successful chaplaincy.
The Logos edition of Wipf & Stock Chaplain’s Ministry Collection equips you for better study with cutting-edge functionality and features. Citations link directly to English translations and original-language texts, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. The Topic Guide lets you perform powerful searches to instantly gather relevant biblical texts and resources. Tablet and mobile apps let you take the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Get equipped for ministry with the Pastoral Ministry Collection (13 vols.).
- Discusses major issues affecting chaplains in hospitals, prisons, and the military
- Provides practical tools for counseling and insightful personal narratives
- Addresses key issues in ethics and public policy
- At Peace with War: A Chaplain’s Meditations from Afghanistan by Harold Ristau
- Challenges Faced by Iraq War Reservists and Their Families: A Soul Care Approach for Chaplains and Pastors by Ken J. Walden
- Crisis Counseling with Children and Adolescents: A Guide for Nonprofessional Counselors by William VanOrnum and John B. Mordock
- Danse Macabre: Thoughts on Death and Memento Mori from a Hospice Chaplain by N. Thomas Johnson-Medland
- Healing for the City: Counseling in the Urban Setting by Craig Ellison and Edward S. Mynard
- Hospital Ministry: The Role of the Chaplain Today by Lawrence E. Holst
- In Jesus’ Name: Evangelicals and Military Chaplaincy by John D. Laing
- Justice That Heals: A Biblical Vision for Victims and Offenders by Arthur Paul Boers
- Raising Spirits: Stories of Suffering and Comfort at Death’s Door by Michael Goldberg
- Spiritual Aspects of Health Care by David J. Stoter
- Title: Wipf & Stock Chaplain’s Ministry Collection
- Publisher: Wipf & Stock
- Volumes: 10
- Pages: 2,118