Coupling exegesis with practical application, Sir Robert Anderson provides exposition of the character, authorship, doctrines, and composition of the text. Attempting to clarify key passages which are often misinterpreted, Anderson elucidates the epistle to the Hebrews while giving regard to semantic and intended interpretation.
In the Logos editions, this valuable volume is enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture citations link directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches to find exactly what you’re looking for. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Offers exegesis with practical application for the book of Hebrews
- Provides an exposition of the character, authorship, doctrines, and composition of the text
- Clarifies key passages often misinterpreted
- Title: The Hebrews Epistle: In the Light of the Types
- Author: Sir Robert Anderson
- Publisher: James Nisbet & Co.
- Publication Date: 1911
- Pages: 184
About Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson (1841–1918) served as chief of criminal investigation of Scotland Yard. In the midst of his many duties, he managed to gain a profound knowledge of the Bible, preach in various conferences, and write several books which have become classics.