Looking for the print edition of Connect the Testaments? Check out this gift bundle that includes a hardbound copy of Connect the Testaments and an additional book.
Much of what we learn serves an immediate purpose, but God’s Word has eternal value. That’s why it is vital that we seek His Spirit daily through prayer and Bible study. Connect the Testaments is designed to help you in your daily pursuit of God.
Connect the Testaments is a 365-day devotional with a custom reading plan that covers the entire Bible over one year, explaining difficult and complex passages along the way. Each day you’ll read from the Old Testament, the New Testament, and poetic literature. Daily devotionals offer insight into the text, explanations for difficult passages, and glimpses into how the Scripture passages are connected—as well as what those connections teach us about living for Jesus. Thought-provoking questions help you reflect on how you can apply each passage to everyday life.
Connect the Testaments is a major part of the Faithlife Study Bible experience, which includes the ever-growing Lexham Bible Dictionary and the monumental Faithlife Study Bible, all of which are free for a limited time.
- Includes passages from the Old and New Testaments, and poetic literature like Proverbs and Psalms
- Connects you with the Word every day of the year
- Demonstrates the relevance of the entire Bible
- Explains difficult passages and theological questions
- Leads you to find explanations for the spiritual problems you may regularly encounter
- Title: Connect the Testaments: A One-Year Daily Devotional with Bible Reading Plan
- Authors: John D. Barry and Rebecca Van Noord
- Publisher: Lexham Press
- Publication Date: 2012
About the Authors
John D. Barry is the publisher for Lexham Press, editor-in-chief of Bible Study Magazine, general editor of Faithlife Study Bible, and editor of Lexham Bible Dictionary. He is the author of The Resurrected Servant in Isaiah and the coauthor of Connect the Testaments: A One-Year Daily Devotional with Bible Reading Plan and Mary: Devoted to God’s Plan.