Adams brings to life the prophet Zechariah, making his works and visions accessible to pastors, teachers, and laity. Adams focuses on Hebrew grammar and writing styles, bringing valuable context to the life of this prophet. He explains chapter by chapter, giving a full spectrum of information such as background, relation to other prophets, and cultural ramifications of the prophecies of Zechariah.
- The Prophet Zachariah
- The Man Among the Myrtles
- The Dishorning of the Nations
- The Man with the Measuring Line
- The Purification of the Church
- The Upbuilding of the Community
- The Cleansing of the Land
- The Justification of Providence
- Title: The Man Among the Myrtles: A Study in Zechariah’s Visions
- Author: John Adams
- Publisher: Charles Scribner’s Sons
- Publication Date: 1913
- Pages: 163
About John Adams
John Adams was a twentieth-century American pastor and Biblical studies editor. He compiled many sermon helps, such as The Short Course Series and Hebrew studies materials.