Sahidica: The Sahidic Lexicon provides a handy gloss on over 1200 terms, including every term found in the Sahidic New Testament twenty or more times. A valuable tool for any study of the Sahidic NT.
Wait! This lexicon and two other volumes by J. Warren Wells are available at a discount as part of the Sahidic Coptic Collection!
- Provides a handy gloss on over 1200 terms
- A valuable tool for any study of the Sahidic NT
- Completely interactive with your Logos library
- Title: Sahidica: The New Testament According to the Egyptian Greek Text
- Translator: J. Warren Wells
- Publisher: Logos Research Systems
- Publication Date: 2006
About J. Warren Wells
J. Warren Wells is a well-known Greek and Coptic researcher who has also been engaged in over 30 years of Greek and 20 years of Coptic studies. He is best known for his Sahidica trilogy which deals with the New Testament in the Sahidic dialect of pre-Islamic Coptic.