Greek Audio New Testament
Listen to God’s Word like you’ve never heard it before! Bring the Greek text to life with the Greek Audio New Testament, now available from Logos. Listen to John Schwandt as he reads from the Greek New Testament, and follow along as each word is highlighted as it is read—just like karaoke!
Whether you’re a student looking for help with pronunciation, or a pastor looking to refresh your reading of the Greek text, the Greek Audio New Testament will make the Greek text more understandable and accessible. For students learning Greek for the first time, the Greek Audio New Testament is a vital study aid to help you hear the rhetorical devices and literary conventions as you read them. And for pastors, the Greek Audio New Testament will strengthen your grasp of the Greek language and help you apply your Greek to regular study and sermon preparation.
The Greek Audio New Testament is fully integrated into your digital library, giving you easy access to the audio of any text. In Logos, simply open a compatible resource like Nestle-Aland 27th Edition Greek New Testament, and use the function Control+R on a Windows machine or Command+R on a Mac on your keyboard to jumpstart the narration—it's that easy! You can watch the text come alive before your eyes while you hear it! You now have instant access to the audio of the entire New Testament!
What Resources Work with the Greek Audio New Testament in Logos?
- Nestle Aland 26th Edition Greek New Testament Morphological Edition
- Nestle Aland 26th Edition Greek New Testament with McReynolds English Interlinear
- *Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament, 27th Edition
- *Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament, 27th Edition with McReynolds English Interlinear
- Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament, 27th Edition, without Morphology
- *Analytical Greek New Testament
- *The Greek New Testament, Fourth Revised Edition (Interlinear with Morphology)
- *The Greek New Testament, Fourth Revised Edition (with Morphology)
- *The Swanson New Testament Greek Morphology (UBS 4th Edition)
- *The Swanson New Testament Greek Morphology (Westcott-Hort Edition)
- 1881 Westcott-Hort Greek New Testament
- Westcott and Hort Greek New Testament (1881) With Morphology
- The New Testament in the Original Greek: Byzantine Textform 2005
- Byzantine/Majority Textform Greek New Testament
- The Greek New Testament: SBL Edition (SBL)
- The Lexham Greek-English Interlinear New Testament
- The Lexham Greek-English Interlinear New Testament: SBL Edition
- The New Testament in Greek
- The New Testament in the Original Greek (Westcott and Hort)
*These items work with the Greek Audio New Testament karaoke feature.
Note: Logos 3 users, please click here to run the update for the Greek Audio New Testament.
- Works with both Windows and Mac
- Professor Schwandt uses the Erasmian Greek pronunciation scheme, which is the standard in most seminaries and Bible schools
- Title: Greek Audio New Testament
- Publisher: Logos Research Systems
- Publication Date: 2009
About John D. Schwandt
John D. Schwandt, narrator of the Greek Audio New Testament, is a senior fellow of classical languages at New St. Andrews College, where he currently teaches Greek and has also taught Latin and Hebrew. He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Idaho, and earned his Master of Arts from Westminster Theological Seminary in California. He regularly travels to Greece to work on fluency in Modern Greek.