In Discovering Christ in All the Scriptures (15 vols.), Donald S. Fortner presents a holistic look at the Bible, as well as a close-up view of six books of the Bible: Genesis, Ruth, Song of Solomon, Luke, Acts, and Revelation. This collection also includes a volume on the importance of public worship and a one-year devotional. The volumes included in this collection examine who Christ is throughout the entirety of the Bible, engaging the reader with Fortner’s highly accessible writing style and obvious passion for the Scriptures. His writings are a wonderful companion to personal Bible study, providing a trove of insight into the Scriptures, and are an excellent resource for laity, pastors, teachers, and students.
In the Logos editions, these valuable volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture citations link directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Powerful searches help you find exactly what you’re looking for. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Includes commentaries on six books of the Bible
- Provides additional resources that compliment the studies, such as a daily devotional
- Examines the text in a highly readable and accessible discussion of the Scriptures
- Encourages the reader in their daily walk with God
- Discovering Christ in All the Scriptures
- Discovering Christ in Genesis
- Discovering Christ in Ruth
- Discovering Christ in the Song of Solomon
- Discovering Christ in Matthew
- Discovering Christ in the Gospel of Mark
- Discovering Christ in Luke, vol. 1
- Discovering Christ in Luke, vol. 2
- Title: Discovering Christ in all the Scriptures
- Author: Donald S. Fortner
- Publisher: Donald Fortner
- Volumes: 15
- Pages: 7,567
About Donald Fortner
Donald Fortner is pastor of Grace Baptist Church of Danville, Kentucky. He is also a prolific author and conference speaker.