Classic Commentaries and Studies on Galatians Upgrade (14 vols.)•
This 14-volume Classic Commentaries and Studies on Galatians Upgrade features some of the best commentaries and studies on Paul’s epistle to the Galatians from the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Scholars and theologians such as George G. Findlay, William Kelly, and Philip Mauro are among many who offer insights in this collection. Readers can access nearly 3,500 pages of history, commentaries, lectures, notes, and sermons on the meaning and application of this important Pauline epistle. This significant collection presents important themes such as freedom from law, liberty in Christ, and the basis of Martin Luther’s reformation.
With Logos Bible Software, these valuable volumes are enhanced by cutting-edge research tools. Important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Powerful topical searches help you find exactly what you’re looking for. Tablet and mobile apps let you take the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Want more classic works on Galatians? Check out the 24-volume Classic Commentaries and Studies on Galatians, available now.
- Offers 12 English-language texts and two German-language studies on Galatians
- Presents noted authors from various historical and theological contexts
- Includes several thorough analyses of each verse of Galatians
- St. Paul’s Epistle to the Galatians by Henry Bagge
- A Commentary on St. Paul’s Epistle to the Galatians by Emilius Bayley
- The Epistle to the Galatians by George G. Findlay
- The Date of St. Paul’s Epistle to the Galatians by D. Round
- Lectures on the Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Galatians by William Kelly
- The Epistle to the Galatians by Charles H. Welch
- Studies in Saint Paul’s Epistle to the Galatians by William Spicer Wood
- The Outlined Galatians by Robert Lee
- Galatians: the Grace-Way of Life by William G. Coltman
- Meditations on Galatians by George Christopher Willis
- Our Liberty in Christ: A Study in Galatians by Philip Mauro
- St. Paul’s Epistle to the Galatians: A Devotional Commentary by Robert Baker Girdlestone
- Der Galaterbrief, ubersetzt, in seinen geschichtlichen Beziehungen untersucht und erklart by Adolph Hilgenfeld
- Commentar uber den Brief Pauli an die Galater by Karl Wieseler
- Title: Classic Commentaries and Studies on Galatians Upgrade
- Volumes: 14
- Pages: 3,444