Old Testament Studies Bundle, ver. 2, L (36 vols.)
by 37 authors Lennox, Stephen J., Brown, A. Philip, II, Talbert, Layton, Stanley, Christopher D., Drane, John, Bailey, Randall C., Wellhausen, Julius, Ford, William A., Leithart, Peter J., Hurowitz, Victor (Avigdor), Wilson, Lindsay, Jones, Gwilym H., Davies, Eryl W., Goulder, Michael D., Kiuchi, N., Whybray, R. N., Lipton, Diana, Petersen, David L., Fields, Weston W., Evans, Craig A., Mirau, Neil A., Aufrecht, Walter E., Gauley, Steven W., Brenner, Athalya, Patrick, Dale, Scult, Allen, Childs, Brevard S., Kessler, Rainer, Diamond, A. R. Pete, Person, Raymond F., Jr., Conrad, Edgar W., Butterworth, Mike, Brueggemann, Walter, Davies, Gordon F., Mitchell, Gordon, Collins, John J., Gottwald, Norman K.
Select a size:
With numerous surveys, analysis, studies, and criticisms on the narratives, poetry, and wisdom of the Old Testament, you’ll never lack the scholarship you’re looking for on any Old Testament episode. From feminist readings to historical studies and from Ancient Near-Eastern cultural texts to Hebrew readings of the Pentateuch, this massive bundle has everything you need to engage with Old Testament Scriptures.
- Leading textbook in Old Testament studies
- Concise introduction to the Hebrew scriptures
- Treatment of the spirituality and religious values of the Old Testament
- Discussion of the major deuterocanonical books
- Analysis of some of the ethical issues raised by the Old Testament in relation to contemporary concerns