Crossway Apologetics Collection Upgrade (6 vols.)
by 6 authors Geisler, Norman L., Meister, Chad V., Busenitz, Nathan, Edgar, William, Oliphint, K. Scott, Feinberg, John S.
In this age of skepticism, how do we defend our faith? How do we share the truth with people who don’t believe that truth exists? Christians from all eras of history have faced difficult questions and challenges to their faith. The Crossway Apologetics Collection Upgrade offers both primary source texts from pioneering apologists and contemporary works that discuss how to proclaim the truth in a postmodern society.
Read the collection and learn how Christians from the era of the early church, the Middle Ages, the Reformation, and all the way up to the present have shared and defended their beliefs. Gain deeper understanding of the evidence for your faith, and how to confidently share it with others. The Crossway Apologetics Collection will reinforce your beliefs and provide you with the tools to clearly and articulately witness to others.
In the Logos editions, these valuable volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture citations link directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches to find exactly what you are looking for. Tablet and mobile apps let you take the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Offers both classic and contemporary apologetics texts
- Defends Christianity’s and Scripture’s validity
- Equips believers to clearly and intelligently approach nonbelievers
- Can You Believe It’s True? Christian Apologetics in a Modern and Postmodern Era, by John Feinberg
- Christian Apologetics Past and Present: A Primary Source Reader: Volume 1, To 1500, edited by William Edgar and K. Scott Oliphint
- Christian Apologetics Past and Present: A Primary Source Reader: Volume 2, From 1500, edited by William Edgar and K. Scott Oliphint
- Covenantal Apologetics: Principles and Practice in Defense of Our Faith, K. Scott Oliphint
- Reasons for Faith: Making a Case for the Christian Faith, edited by Norman Geisler and Chad Meister
- Reasons We Believe: 50 Lines of Evidence That Confirm the Christian Faith, by Nathan Busenitz
Reasons for Faith: Making a Case for the Christian Faith
- Editors: Norman L. Geisler and Chad V. Meister
- Publisher: Crossway
- Publication Date: 2007
- Pages: 416
- Title: Crossway Apologetics Collection Upgrade
- Publisher: Crossway
- Volumes: 6
- Pages: 2,720