For every Tyndale, Bunyan, Wesley, or Spurgeon, there are tens of thousands of “little people” who have courageously and faithfully taken a stand for the truth and extended the borders of the Kingdom of God. Most of us are precisely that—little people. It is upon these believers that the Lord builds his church, and they are just as important in God’s strategy as the big names. This collection offers fascinating insights from Brian H. Edwards on the “little people” of the Bible.
With Logos Bible Software, this collection is completely searchable, with Scripture passages appearing on mouseover and linking to your favorite Bible translation in your library. This makes these texts more powerful and easier to access than ever before for scholarly work or personal Bible study. With Logos’ advanced search features, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference—finding, for example, every mention of “faith” or “1 Samuel 1:10.”
- Explores cultural and historical settings
- Describes each character and their faithful journey
- Includes relevant Scripture for each chapter
- God’s Little People: Little People in Paul’s Letters by Brian H. Edwards
- God’s Little People: The Apostles of Jesus by Brian H. Edwards
- God’s Little People: Little Women in the Bible by Brian H. Edwards
- Title: God’s Little People
- Author: Brian H. Edwards
- Series: God’s Little People
- Publisher: Day One
- Volumes: 3
- Pages: 384
About Brian H. Edwards
Brian H. Edwards earned his theological degree at the University of London before entering the pastoral ministry for the next 30 years. He then took on a wider role of preaching and lecturing within the United Kingdom and abroad. Brian has authored or coauthored more than 20 books on theological, historical, and biographical subjects. His publications include The Ten Commandments for Today, The Divine Substitute: The Atonement in the Bible and History, and Grace: Amazing Grace.