Many people are hesitant to commit to leadership in the local church. This hesitancy is often the result of feeling unprepared or inadequate. Experienced leader Phil Stevenson reminds us that, with the right training, anyone can be an effective leader. This simple, easy-to-use resource will equip you to:
- Become a person of influence
- Serve others
- Communicate your vision clearly
- Cultivate meaningful relationships
- Model spiritual excellence
With the Logos edition of this resource you have an abundance of resources that offer applicable and insightful material to guide you in your journey of fulfilling the Great Commission. You can easily search the subject of leadership and evangelism and access an assortment of useful resources and perspectives from a variety of pastors and theologians.
- Practical and simple tips on how to live out the Great Commandment
- Applicable for pastors, church leaders, and laypeople
- Title: 5 Things Anyone Can Do to Lead Effectively
- Author: Phil Stevenson
- Publisher: Wesleyan Publishing House
- Publication Date: 2007
- Pages: 96
About Phil Stevenson
Phil Stevenson is a pastor who has led two of his congregations in the parenting of seven new churches. He is now a senior consultant and coach at New Church Specialties, an organization that assists in the starting and strengthening of churches worldwide.