In nine volumes, this collection provides sound, biblical counsel on key leadership principles. It addresses twenty-first-century challenges facing church and parachurch leaders and offers helpful tips to steer their ministry in the right direction. The collection provides insight into the moral role and ethical responsibilities of church leaders. It illustrates leadership’s pitfalls and encourages leaders to take charge of their personal lives, showing them how to balance the emotional, physical, and spiritual. Emphasizing the importance of being relational, it shows how pastors who form strong friendships with mentors and fellow pastors thrive in their ministries and how mentoring emerging leaders can strengthen character, calling, and competency.
Perfect for students, pastors, church leaders, and laypeople alike, the Logos edition of these works are fully searchable and easily accessible. Scripture passages link directly to your favorite Bible translation, and important theological concepts link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of resources in your digital library.
- Presents key leadership principles
- Warns of leadership’s potential pitfalls
- Provides helpful tips for growing your ministry
- Addresses the leader’s proper ethical and moral conduct
- The Conviction to Lead: 25 Principles for Leadership That Matters by Albert Mohler
- Leadership That Works: Hope and Direction for Church and Parachurch Leaders in Today’s Complex World by Leith Anderson
- Leaders That Last: How Covenant Friendships Can Help Pastors Thrive by Gary D. Kinnaman and Alfred H. Ells
- Leading from the Inside Out: The Art of Self-Leadership by Samuel D. Rima
- Mentoring Leaders: Wisdom for Developing Character, Calling, and Competency Carson Pue
- Ministerial Ethics: Moral Formation for Church Leaders, 2nd ed. by Joe E. Trull and James E. Carter
- Organic Leadership: Leading Naturally Right Where You Are by Neil Cole
- Overcoming the Dark Side of Leadership: The Paradox of Personal Dysfunction, rev. ed. Gary L. McIntosh and Samuel D. Rima
- Replenish: Leading from a Healthy Soul by Lance Witt