What the Bible Teaches Series (9 vols.)
by 6 authors Brady, Gary, Ellsworth, Roger, Bloomfield, Peter, Selvaggio, Anthony T., Olyott, Stuart, Dickie, Robert L.
Evangelical Press 2005–2011
What does the Bible say about heaven? The purpose of angels? Parenting? The What the Bible Teaches Series deals simply and practically with issues that impact Christians today, covering such issues as marriage, parenting, worship, heaven, the future, angels, the trinity, guidance, and being born-again. Gain a clear understanding of these topics and discover their significance in your life.
The Logos Bible Software edition of the What the Bible Teaches Series is designed to encourage and stimulate your study and understanding of numerous Christian topics. Scripture passages link directly to your English translations and to the original language texts, and important apologetic concepts link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. In addition, you can perform powerful searches by topic and find what other authors, scholars, and theologians have to say about heaven, the trinity, and marriage.
- Nine volumes on contemporary Christian topics
- Clear, simple, scripturally-sound, and practical insights
- What the Bible Teaches about Angels by Roger Ellsworth
- What the Bible Teaches about Being Born Again by Gary Brady
- What the Bible Teaches about Christian Parenting by Roger Ellsworth
- What the Bible Teaches about the Future by Peter Bloomfield
- What the Bible Teaches about Guidance by Peter Bloomfield
- Title: What the Bible Teaches Series
- Series: What the Bible Teaches About . . .
- Publisher: Evangelical Press
- Volumes: 9
- Pages: 1,485