Find new solutions to old problems, and master the basics of the Christian life! In Spiritual Disciplines for Ordinary People master teacher Keith Drury offers practical help for handling the basics of everyday Christianity. Each down-to-earth chapter tackles a real-life issue that Christians face, such as:
- Making things right with others
- Forgiving those who have hurt you
- Conquering impure thoughts
- Winning the battle against pride
- Learning to be totally honest and transparent
- Living as a peacemaker in a broken world
Spiritual Disciplines for Ordinary People will enable you to tackle the fundamental issues that add up to real life change. You’ll be able to take on the tough issues in your spiritual life, making lasting changes in your lifestyle, and find new solutions to old problems.
In the Logos edition of Spiritual Disciplines for Ordinary People, you get easy access to Scripture texts and to a wealth of other resources in your digital library. From advanced search features, to detailed tagging to the Bibles and other books in your digital library, Logos gives you the tools you need to be an effective ministry leader.
- Introductory Scripture verse for each chapter
- Practical suggestions for everyday life
- Questions for reflection
- Title: Spiritual Disciplines for Ordinary People
- Author: Keith Drury
- Publisher: Wesleyan Publishing House
- Publication Date: 2004
- Pages: 192
About Keith Drury
Keith Drury teaches practical ministry at Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion, Indiana, and writes extensively on Christian spirituality.