Wiersbe's "Be" Series on the Old Testament—Practical, devotional, and concise describes the "Be" series. Each of these mini-commentaries contains a wealth of practical insight into God's Word. This resource covers chapters 25 through 50 of Genesis.
God made you an original, so be authentic!
Anybody can travel with the herd. It takes faith to be yourself and resist the forces that want to make you conform to the thoughtless crowd around us. In this study of Genesis 25–50, you will meet three unique men (and some unusual women) who dared to be authentic:
- Isaac, whose quiet life made a difference in history.
- Jacob, who had his ups and downs but ended up a prince.
- Joseph, who suffered unjustly but was given a throne.
These familiar Bible characters and their stories take on new meaning as you see God making them into authentic people who accomplish His will in this world. They will teach you:
- How to live with people who make your life miserable
- Why families fall apart
- How to make new beginnings when you've failed
- What to do when your dreams become nightmares
- How to enrich the next generation with your faith
Logos Bible Software dramatically improves the value of this resource by enabling you to find what you’re looking for with unparalleled speed and precision. Scripture passages link to your favorite translation and you can easily study it side-by-side with the other commentaries in your digital library. This makes the text more powerful and easier to access than ever before for scholarly work or personal study.
- Title: Be Authentic
- Author: Warren W. Wiersbe
- Series: Wiersbe's "Be" Series
About Warren Wiersbe
Dr. Warren Wiersbe has served as Writer-in-Residence at Cornerstone College in Grand Rapids, MI. He has pastored three churches, including Moody Church in Chicago. He also served as General Director and Bible teacher for Back to the Bible Broadcast.