Excerpt: "God has made a plan for the world so that we are able to give something to God. Since He has given us a will, by which we can determine to a limited extent what we will be and do, we can give that will to God. When we do this, our whole life is changed from being self-centered to God-centered. This change is made possible by God, and gives God the chance to guide us more surely in what we do."
With the Logos Bible Software edition of Christian Stewardship all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Giving to God
- The Bible Teaches Tithing and Giving
- Giving is Spiritual
- Giving to the Church is a Way to Cooperate
- We Can Do Together What We Cannot Do Separately
- Giving to the Work of the State
- How We Give to the Church in Our Area
- Look What We Can Do Together for God
- Title: Christian Stewardship
- Author: Kenneth E. Jones
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
About Kenneth E. Jones
Kenneth E. Jones is also the author of Let's Study the Bible, What About the Gift of Tongues, and The Gospel in Revelation.