Excerpt: "The following short treatise or Scripture exposition on the Kingdom of God in its Messianic aspect has been written with thoughtful, spiritually minded Christians in view, particularly those who love their Lord’s “appearing” and earnestly desire to understand its relationship to His “Kingdom.” We say “spiritually minded,” because “the nature man” (not necessarily the sensual man, but man as unregenerated, even at his best) simply cannot accept or understand the things with which the Spirit of God deals. 1 Cor. 2:14."
With the Logos Bible Software edition of The King is Coming all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Basic Truths
- "According to the Scriptures"
- Biblical Aspects of God's Kingdom
- The Time of Christ's Enthronement
- The Messianic Kingdom Foreseen and Foretold
- A Striking Parallelism
- "Who Hath Believed Our Report?"
- The Temporal and the Eternal
- Three Fundamental Messianic Prophecies
- "The King of Israel"
- The Promises to David
- Their Fulfillment in Jesus of Nazareth
- The Messianic Kingdom as First Preached
- "The Mystery Of The Kingdom Of God"
- The Kingdom’s Future Form
- Our Future Body
- "The Last Day"
- The Conclusion
- The Millennium
- Title: The King is Coming
- Author: George P. Tasker
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
About George P. Tasker
George P. Tasker is also the author of Expository Talks on the Second Coming, Organization and Life, and St. Paul and His Gospel.