From the Introduction: "The word “ordinance” in this little volume shall be applied in the sense of a ceremony, and in this light we may consider three divine institutions of our Saviour—Baptism, Feet-washing, and the Communion Supper."
With the Logos Bible Software edition of The Ordinances of the New Testament all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- The Three New Testament Ordinances
- The Mode of Baptism
- The Voice of the Greatest Scholars, Theologians, adn Commentators
- Sprinkling and Pouring
- Trine Immersion
- The Forward and Backward Actions
- The Object of Baptism
- Applicants for Baptism
- The Lord's Supper
- The Kind of Bread to Be Used for the Lord's Supper
- The Kind of Wine to Be Used for the Lord's Supper
- The Time of Day the Ordinances of Feet-Washing and Communion Should Be Observed
- The Holy Kiss
- Lifting Up of Holy Hands
- Title: The Ordinances of the New Testament
- Author: William G. Schell
- Publisher: Faith Publishing House
About William G. Schell
William G. Schell is also the author of The Better Testament.