From the Foreword: "This book is about the church, the greatest and most important institution in the world. The foundation for the church as a society among men was laid by the Son of God himself, and it was inaugurated under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. It was established that men might possess a spiritual habitation, a home of the soul."—Warren C. Roark
With the Logos Bible Software edition of Tell Me About the Church all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- 1 - What is the Church of God and When Did It Begin?
- 2 - Why the Church of God?
- 3 - Why the Church of God? (Continued)
- 4 - What Do We Believe About Christian Unity?
- 5 - Once a Member Always a Member?
- 6 - How Do Church of God People Live?
- 7 - How is the Church of God Organized?
- 8 - What is the Highest Authority in the Church of God?
- 9 - How Become a Member of the Church of God?
- 10 - Why Use the Name, Church of God?
- Title: Tell Me About the Church
- Author: Hillery C. Rice
- Publisher: Warner Press
About Hillery C. Rice
Hillery C. Rice is also the author of And Be Baptized and Seeking to Know the Will of God.