In today’s culture, many Christians are so consumed about making the Bible fit their theology that imperative topics are overlooked when they read Scripture. The Zondervan Biblical Studies Collection brings together nine volumes that provide a strong focus to the importance of reading and studying the Bible in reference to clearly understanding the historical background, cultural setting, theological context, and interpretive issues of each book. This collection challenges readers to rethink their approach to reading and interpreting Scripture. It studies various books of the Bible including Revelation, the writings of John, Hebrews, and the General Epistles, as well as much-debated topics surrounding the Bible’s veracity, the Creation story, and the life of Jesus.
This collection is perfect for students, pastors, scholars, or laity seeking a deeper understanding of the biblical text. What’s more, with Logos, every word is essentially a link! Scripture references are linked directly to the Bibles in your library—both the original language texts and English translations. Double-clicking any word automatically opens your lexicons to the relevant entry, making words instantly accessible. With Logos, you can quickly move from the table of contents to your desired content and search entire volumes and collections by topic, title, or Scripture reference.
Please note that this collection is available as part of the Zondervan Bible Reference Bundle 3 (63 vols.).
- Analyzes oft-debated topics
- Provides contemporary insights to Old and New Testament books
- Focuses on the importance of reading and interpreting Scripture correctly
- The Bible among the Myths: Unique Revelation or Just Ancient Literature?
- The Blue Parakeet: Rethinking How You Read the Bible
- How to Read the Bible through the Jesus Lens: A Guide to Christ-Focused Reading of Scripture
- The King Jesus Gospel: The Original Good News Revisited
- Letters to the Church: A Survey of Hebrews and the General Epistles
- Title: Zondervan Biblical Studies Collection
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Volumes: 9
- Pages: 2,672