Long regarded as one of the pre-eminent theologians in America, Roger Nicole has devoted a lifetime to teaching and defending the orthodox belief on issues under attack, including the inspiration of Scripture, the nature of the atonement, the existence of hell, and more recently the openness of God issue.
As well as his major theological works, Roger Nicole has had a productive ministry writing essays for publication. For the first time, a selection of his best work has been compiled into one volume. In every essay you will find something fresh, something deep, something relevant, or something arresting to take away with you.
- Collective writings of Roger Nicole
- Thorough exegetical studies on key doctrinal elements
- Logos editions allow for quick and easy document navigation
Praise for the Print Edition
Roger Nicole's insight, clarity, patience, thoroughness, geniality and good sense have given him anchor-man status for over a generation.
- Title: Standing Forth: Collected Writings of Roger Nicole
- Author: Roger Nicole
- Publisher: Christian Focus Publications
- Publication Date: 2002
- Pages: 492
About Roger Nicole
Roger Nicole is presently a Professor of Theology at Reformed Theological Seminary in Orlando, Florida.