This volume is a basic study of the principles of Christian preaching. The textbook emphasizes biblical exposition and deals with practical matters such as the preparation of sermons, the sources of materials, the construction of sermon components, the variety of sermon types, and the delivery of sermons. Introduction to Homiletics is a fantastic tool for the student.
This course may be taken for credit by enrolling with the Berean School of the Bible. For enrollment information, please call 1-800-443-1083.
- Berean School of Bible coursebook
- Provides a solid introduction to homiletics
- Four units, each with interactive test questions
- Title: Introduction to Homiletics
- Author: Ian R. Hall
- Publisher: Global University
- Publication Date: 2006
- Pages: 120
About Ian R. Hall
Ian R. Hall is perhaps best known for his authorship of the textbook, Introduction to Homiletics.