Whether you want to learn Greek and Hebrew for the first time or are simply looking for a refresher, Michael Heiser and Johnny Cisneros are excellent guides. With this tools-based approach, you’ll learn the terminology, tools, and methods needed to interpret words and passages of Scripture—without memorization.
- Focused on exegesis. Rather than having you memorize vocabulary or translate phrases into English, lessons focus on using Greek and Hebrew to interpret the meaning of the text. Learn grammatical terms and concepts, proper methods for doing word studies, and common mistakes to avoid.
- Equipping you with tools. Video tutorials show you how to use the advanced language tools in Logos 6. You’ll also learn how to use dictionaries and lexicons, reverse interlinears, commentaries, and more.
- Connected to your library. Each course is transcribed and becomes a searchable Logos resource connected to grammars, reverse interlinears, and other resources in your library. Read along as you watch the lectures and jump to recommended readings with a click.
- Learning on your schedule. Watch 5–10-minute lectures from your mobile device or computer, whenever your schedule allows. Set your own pace, and then track your progress with quizzes and exams. These courses contain over 20 hours of lectures and demonstrations that will take you all the way from understanding the basics to performing advanced research techniques.
Getting the most out of Mobile Ed
Mobile Ed’s integration with Logos Bible Software creates an unparalleled learning environment. Lectures are fully searchable and linked to the rest of your library. We transcribe every word so you can focus on adding your own reflections as you watch and read along. Suggested readings open with a click, and video tutorials show you how to use Logos to research your topic even further.
With any Logos base package, you will be able to view the lectures and interact with the transcripts. For the best learning experience, we recommend Logos Platinum.
- Readings for the courses are often tailored to Platinum because the larger library provides access to a wide range of suggested resources and increases search results for further study.
- The Platinum collection best matches the resources used in video tutorials. It includes a breadth of commentaries, original-language studies, and over 1,400 resources to deepen your study.