Christianity Magazine provides scriptural, practical, resonant, and inspiring articles that will build faith and hope. Along with its regular monthly columns, each issue spotlights a different theme and features a variety of voices from trusted Christian leaders.
In the Logos edition, this valuable volume is enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture citations link directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches to find exactly what you’re looking for. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Includes practical insight into living a whole and God-centered life
- Offers clear and thought provoking pieces that fully engage the reader in their themes.
- Encourages daily living for Christ
- “Caught in a Rut” by Jason Moore
- “Qualifications of an Elder’s Wife” by Marilyn Hardace
- “The Call of the Mild” by Steve Dewhirst
- “How to Read the Greek New Testament” by Jay Bowman
- “Positive Christianity” by Ardie P. Brwon Jr.
- “‘We Do Not Lose Heart’” by Craig Hearne
- “The Story of Cain and Abel” by Tony Mauck
- “Nancy’s Nails” by Ronda Wells
- “Front Lines” by Dee Bowman
- “Missing the Scriptures” by Paul Earnhart
- “Hallmarks” by Sewell Hall
- “Past, Present, and Perfect” by Ed Harrell
- and much more!
- Title: Christianity Magazine: June, 1993: Potpourri
- Editor: Dee Bowman
- Publication Date: 1993
- Pages: 32
About Dee Bowman
Dee Bowman was born in Estelline, Texas, in 1934, Dee began his career at 16 working as a janitor at a local radio station. When the sportscaster was sick, Dee read the sports news and a career in broadcasting was launched. Over 20 years later, he left the airwaves and began full-time work in 1971 with a church in Lubbock. Five years later, he and his family moved to Deer Park, Texas, to serve the Southside Church of Christ as an evangelist. During his association with Southside, Bowman developed a structured two-year program for young men who wanted a Paul-Timothy relationship to hone their ability to preach. The Florida College courses offered the opportunity to put the Bowman program into an academic setting. During his 14-year tenure at Florida College, his approach has been received enthusiastically. Bowman holds a degree in communications from the University of Alabama. He continues each year to hold gospel meetings with churches throughout the US.