Clear and informative, Romans Verse-by-Verse, a commentary on Romans written by William Newell contains many helpful footnotes to supplement the over 400 pages of insight Newell’s book holds.
In the Logos edition, Romans Verse-by-Verse is enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture citations link directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches to find exactly what you’re looking for. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Includes ample verse-by-verse exposition on key concepts found in Romans
- Provides the “The Spiritual Order of Paul’s Epistles” a look at how the epistles are ordered and why
- Contains multiple indexes
- Title: Romans Verse-by-Verse
- Author: William R. Newell
- Publisher: Moody Press
- Publication Date: 1938
- Pages: 410
About William R. Newell
William R. Newell (1868–1956) has written studies on Romans, Galatians, Hebrews, Revelation, and parts of the Old Testament, as well as a handful of other resources. Many have gained insight from his writings over the years.