John Forbes, noticing that most commentaries of his day were quite detailed and could be laborious to wade through, penned his Analytical Commentary on the Epistles to the Romans with the intent of giving biblical scholars a broad, sweeping overview of the structure, transitions, and main points of Romans. His clear outline of this Pauline epistle will benefit all who read it.
In the Logos edition, Analytical Commentary on the Epistles to the Romans is enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture citations link directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches to find exactly what you’re looking for. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Focuses the analysis on the concept of Parallelism
- Includes ample exposition on key concepts found in Romans
- Provides an extensive outline of the epistle
- Text of Epistle, With Analytical Commentary
- Preliminary Remarks on Parallelism
- Division and Object of the Epistle
- Notes and Dissertations
- Title: Analytical Commentary on the Epistles to the Romans
- Author: John Forbes
- Publisher: T & T Clark
- Publication Date: 1868
- Pages: 479
About John Forbes
John Forbes was a Scottish theologian and minister.