Created in celebration of the authors’ 50 strong years of marriage, this daily devotional presents a daily Bible word study and prayer focused around each word. Begin your devotional study with wisdom from Scripture on any daily topic.
Logos opens the daily meditation straight to today’s reading, so you don’t lose time flipping pages. Bible verse references link to your favorite translation, so you can read them how you like—and with dictionary lookup and Bible Word Study, you can take these daily meditations much deeper with original languages, cross-references, and more.
- Daily meditations on Bible words with Scripture references
- Prayers focused on each word
- A comprehensive index with every word
- Title: A Word from the Word and a String of Pearls
- Authors: Don and Pearl Anderson
- Publisher: Don Anderson Ministries
- Publication Date: 2004
- Pages: 456
About the Author
Don Anderson is a popular guest speaker at churches, para-church organizations, conferences, and retreats. His refreshing style and unique insights, as shown in many of his books, effectively communicate the timeless truths of Scripture and their application to everyday life.