Andrews University Press Theological Studies Collection (4 vols.)
Andrews University Press 1983–2005
This collection presents four volumes on Seventh-day Adventist theology. It includes an introduction to Christian theology, offering readers a comprehensive and easy-to-understand look into Adventist beliefs. The collection also analyzes covenant theology from a redemption-historical perspective and, through a study on prophecy, presents a counterargument on dispensationalism. An additional volume provides a personal perspective on salvation, touching upon legalism—an issue that most denominations struggle with.
Logos Bible Software dramatically improves the value of this resource by enabling you to find what you’re looking for instantly and with remarkable precision. You can perform powerful searches by topic and find what other authors, pastors, and scholars—from varying denominations—have to say, making this volume ideal for studying theology.
- Presents a modern Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) theology
- Analyzes covenant theology, prophecy, and salvation
- The Israel of God in Prophecy: Principles of Prophetic Interpretation by Hans K. LaRondelle
- I Used to be Perfect: A Study of Sin and Salvation, 2nd ed. by George R. Knight
- Our Creator Redeemer: An Introduction to Biblical Covenant Theology by Hans K. LaRondelle
- Reign of God: An Introduction to Christian Theology from a Seventh-Day Adventist Perspective, 2nd ed. by Richard Rice
Richard Rice received an MDiv from Andrews University and an MA and PhD from the University of Chicago. He is professor of theology and philosophy of religion at Loma Linda University, CA.
- Title: Andrews University Press Theological Studies Collection
- Publisher: Andrews University Press
- Volumes: 4
- Pages: 996