Baker New Testament Studies Collection (12 vols.)•
Baker Academic 1993–2007
Explore the literary, historical, and theological factors which have shaped the study of the New Testament in the past century. With titles by John Piper, D. A. Carson, Ben Witherington III, and Scot McKnight, the books in the Baker New Testament Studies Collection explain the most pressing issues in the study of the New Testament. The Baker New Testament Studies Collection includes books on the historical Jesus, the New perspective on Paul, the Dead Sea Scrolls, and other issues which have attracted mainstream attention to the study of the Bible. This collection also brings you the best in exegetical studies, New Testament surveys, and the newest edition of D. A. Carson’s New Testament Commentary Survey.
The Logos edition of these important titles from Baker gives you easy access to both Greek and English Scripture texts, along with a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Hovering over Scripture references displays the verse you’re looking for, and clicking on the reference instantly brings you to your Greek text or English translation. Your digital library also allows you to access a wealth of other resources on the New Testament—your dictionaries, encyclopedias, commentaries, and other scholarly works are all within easy reach. The Baker New Studies Collection, read in conjunction with other titles from Logos, such as the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Anchor Yale Bible, gives you the most powerful tools for New Testament research.
The Baker New Testament Studies Collection will benefit pastors, students, and scholars devoted to the study of the New Testament, as well as anyone interested in understanding the most pressing topics in New Testament studies.
- Examines issues that the Dead Sea Scrolls have raised
- Addresses key issues surrounding the exegesis of Galatians and the other Pauline Epistles
- Provides an introduction to the New Testament
- Surveys the history and culture of the world of Jesus
- Presents an insightful survey of the Apostle Paul’s thought world
- The Justification of God: An Exegetical and Theological Study of Romans 9:1–23
- A New Perspective on Jesus: What the Quest for the Historical Jesus Missed
- Christian Beginnings and the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Interpreting Galatians: Explorations in Exegetical Method
- Making Sense of the New Testament: Three Crucial Questions
- New Testament Commentary Survey
- Title: Baker New Testament Studies Collection
- Publisher: Baker
- Volumes: 12
- Pages: 3,132