The MacArthur Bible Handbook is the ultimate book-by-book survey of the Bible, including charts, graphs, and illustrations from today's leading expository teacher.
A unique reference tool that is committed to quality and biblical teaching — will help you easily understand each book of the Bible, its historical context, and its place in Scripture.
Bible Book Basics at a Glance!
- The meaning of each Bible book's name
- Who wrote it
- The date and setting
- The theme and purpose
- Its key words, verses, and chapters
- How Christ presented (even in the Old Testament)
- Its contribution to the Bible as a whole
- A broad summary of the events and highlights it records
- A detailed outline of the book
MacArthur has put in over 60,000 hours of sermon preparation time in his 35 year ministry!
- Title: The MacArthur Bible Handbook
- Author: John MacArthur
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2003
- Pages: 546