From the Introduction: "The New Testament makes it clear that the local church of Christian believers is God’s chosen instrument for world evangelization. The church is both a living organism and an organization. This is implied in Paul’s figure of the “body.” The local church is the body organized and functioning, or it is sick. The church is made up of saved people whose interests must be awakened and whose loyalties must be secured for the work which is its major function: EVANGELISM!"
With the Logos Bible Software edition of Handbook for a Local Church Revival all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Includes an introduction
- Learn three things to remember which are essential to a real Revival
- Learn three things to do in preparing for real Revival
- I. "On Your Mark"
- II. "Get Set"
- III. "Go"
- Supplement 1 - Some Suggested Revival Committees
- Supplement 2 - Suggestions for the Attendance Committee
- Supplement 3 - Suggestions for Revival Preparation Week
- Supplement 4 - Suggestions for Revival Preaching Week
- Title: Handbook for a Local Church Revival
- Author: William C. Neece
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
About William C. Neece
William C. Neece is an evangelist and has also authored How to Lead a Soul to Christ, Eternal Security, and Giving a Gospel Invitation.