The Work of the Pastor
From the Preface: "This book is for pastors with limited training who are eager to improve their ability and knowledge and who will discipline themselves to serious study."
With the Logos Bible Software edition of The Work of the Pastor all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Directions for study in the Preface
- Designed to help you become a better pastor and a more effective minister in the work of the Lord
- 1 - Called to Be a Pastor
- 2 - How Do You Use Your Time?
- 3 - The Pastor's Leadership of Worship
- 4 - Your Leadership of the Ordinances
- 5 - The Wedding
- 6 - Conducting the Funeral
- 7 - Organizational and Business Matters
- 8 - The Pastor and People
- 9 - Rich Resources to Help You as You Pastor
- Title: The Work of the Pastor
- Author: T. Franklin Miller
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
- Publication Date: 1978
About T. Franklin Miller
T. Franklin Miller is also the author of Life and Teachings of Jesus, The Growing Christian, and You Can Have a Better Sunday School