From the Preface: The purpose of this work is to set forth in concise and systematic form the evidences, doctrines, and institutions of the Christian faith. Much of what is contained in the following pages has been given to students in the classroom as lectures from year to year and in the form of typewritten outlines, which I have used in teaching.—Russell R. Byrum
With the Logos Bible Software edition all Scripture passages in Christian Theology are tagged and appear on mouse-over. This makes this resource more powerful and easier to access than ever before for scholarly work or personal Bible study. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference—finding, for example, every mention of "salvation" or "eschatology."
- Existence of God, or Theism
- Evidences of Divine Revelation or Apologetics
- Nature and Works of God, or Theology Proper
- The Doctrine of Man, or Anthropology
- Salvation Through Christ, or Soteriology
- The Church, or Ecclesiology
- Last Things, or Eschatology
- Title: Christian Theology
- Author: Russell R. Byrum
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
- Publication Date: 1925
- Pages: 663
About Russell R. Byrum
Russell R. Byrum was Professor of Systematic Theology at Anderson Bible School and Seminary in Anderson, Indiana. He also authored Shadows of Good Things, Holy Spirit Baptism and the Second Cleansing, and Scripture Readings and Sermon Outlines.