The February 2009 issue of Tabletalk magazine examines the main point and purpose of each of the four Gospels.
- The Witness of Matthew: "Right Now Counts Forver" by R. C. Sproul
- "The Witness of Mark" by S. M. Baugh
- "The Witness of Luke" by Robert Rothwell
- "The Witness of John" by Robert J. Cara
- "A Message Worth Fighting For" by Tom Ascol
- "The True Sons" by Terry L. Johnson
- "Abraham’s Covenant Family" by John P. Sartelle
- "Basking in the Benefits" by Kim Riddlebarger
- "Pastor’s Perspective" by Daniel R. Hyde
- "Pro Ecclesia: For the Church" by Kevin Smith
- "Generation to Generation" by John R. de Witt
- "Tolle Lege: Take Up and Read" by Keith A. Mathison
- "Seek Ye First" by R. C. Sproul Jr.
- "Truth and Consequences" by Gene Edward Veith
Praise for the Print Edition
Tabletalk has been a key ingredient in the diet of Christians conscious of their spiritual vitality.
—Michael S. Horton
Month by month, Tabletalk represents an oasis in a desert of false spirituality, mindless Christianity, and vapid conviction. Tabletalk represents theological rigor, biblical Christianity, and authentic Christian devotion. It is an antidote to the world of superficial Christianity. Read it and grow.
—R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
Tabletalk has been a wonderful resource in my own daily walk with the Lord.
- Title: Tabletalk Magazine, February 2009: The Gospels
- Executive Editor: R. C. Sproul
- Editor: Burk Parsons
- Series: Tabletalk
- Publisher: Ligonier Ministries
- Publication Date: February 2009
- Pages: 83
About the Editors
R. C. Sproul is founder and president of Ligonier Ministries and president of Ligonier Academy. He also servers as the senior pastor of Saint Andrew’s in Sanford, Fla., and he has written more than seventy books including Defending Your Faith, Abortion: A Rational Look at an Emotional Issue, The Truth of the Cross, Truths We Confess, and commentaries on Romans and John in the Saint Andrew’s Expositional Commentary series.
Burk Parsons serves as editor of Tabletalk and associate pastor of Saint Andrew’s in Sanford, Fla., and he is editor of the books Assured by God: Living in the Fullness of God’s Grace and John Calvin: A Heart for Devotion, Doctrine, and Doxology.