The September 2010 issue of Tabletalk focuses on how the triune God is the foundation for all things good, true, and beautiful. It thoughtfully engages discussions revolving around Christian worship, art, truth, epistemology, Scripture, and the character of God. Contributors include R.C. Sproul along with Frank Cavalli, William Edgar, Makoto Fujimura, Steven J. Lawson, John Lennox, Keith Mathison, Rod Mays, Harry Reeder, and R.C. Sproul Jr. Tabletalk features articles about topics central to the Christian faith and daily, in-depth Bible studies with featured columns.
The 2010 Bible studies engage in a thematic and biblical-theological study of the Old Testament, looking at various characters, events, practices, and other elements of old covenant religion that are fulfilled in the new covenant.
- Building With Conviction by R. C. Sproul
- A Conspiracy of Goodness by William Edgar
- What is Truth by Steven J. Lawson
- The Beautiful Tears by Makoto Fujimura
- The Triune God by Harry L. Reeder III
- Murder and Anger by Iain D. Campbell
- The Law of God in the Hearts of Men by Ken Jones
- Joseph's Father in Death by Kim Riddleburger
- Christianity and the Material World by John P. Sartelle
- Jerusalem and Athens by R. C. Sproul
- Beyond Reason? by John C. Lennox
- The Grace of Cheerful Giving by Frank Cavalli
- Across the Great Divide by Rod Mays
- To Be Deep In History by Keith A. Mathison
- Articles by a variety of Christian scholars and leaders that provide detailed and thought-provoking coverage of important topics.
- Daily, in-depth studies guiding readers through one or more books of the Bible each year through rich yet easy-to-understand exposition, and practical applications.
- Trusted resources for further study.
Praise for the Print Edition
Tabletalk has been a key ingredient in the diet of Christians conscious of their spiritual vitality.
—Michael S. Horton
Month by month, Tabletalk represents an oasis in a desert of false spirituality, mindless Christianity, and vapid conviction. Tabletalk represents theological rigor, biblical Christianity, and authentic Christian devotion. It is an antidote to the world of superficial Christianity. Read it and grow.
—R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
Tabletalk has been a wonderful resource in my own daily walk with the Lord.
- Title: September, 2010: The Good, The True, The Beautiful
- Executive Editor: R. C. Sproul
- Editor: Burk Parsons
- Series: Tabletalk
- Publisher: Ligonier Ministries
- Publication Date: 2010
About R. C. Sproul
R. C. Sproul is founder and president of Ligonier Ministries and president of Ligonier Academy. He also servers as the senior pastor of Saint Andrew’s in Sanford, Fla., and he has written more than seventy books including The Holiness of God, The Intimage Marriage, Essential Truths of the Christian Faith, Following the Cross, and the R. C. Sproul Exposition Collection.
About Burk Parsons
Burk Parsons serves as editor of Tabletalk and associate pastor of Saint Andrew’s in Sanford, Fla., and he is editor of the books Assured by God: Living in the Fullness of God’s Grace and John Calvin: A Heart for Devotion, Doctrine, and Doxology.