- "Editorial" by D. A. Carson
- "Minority Report: A Question of Accountability" by Carl Trueman
- "The Relationship Between Justification and Spiritual Fruit in Romans 5–8" by Jonathan R. Pratt
- "Sola Fide Compromised? Martin Luther and the Doctrine of Baptism" by D. Patrick Ramsey
- "The Inexhaustible Fountain of All Good Things: Union with Christ in Calvin on Ephesians" by Lee Gatiss
- "Pastoral Pensées: Power in Preaching: Desire (1 Thessalonians 1:2–5), Part 2 of 3" by Raymond C. Ortlund Jr.
- Title: Issue 34-2
- Editor: D. A. Carson
- Series: Themelios
- Publisher: The Gospel Coalition
- Publication Date: 2009
- Pages: 126
About D. A. Carson
D. A. Carson is research professor of New Testament at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois. He has been at Trinity since 1978. Carson came to Trinity from the faculty of Northwest Baptist Theological Seminary in Vancouver, British Columbia, where he also served for two years as academic dean. He has served as assistant pastor and pastor and has done itinerant ministry in Canada and the United Kingdom. Carson received the Bachelor of Science in chemistry from McGill University, the Master of Divinity from Central Baptist Seminary in Toronto, and the Doctor of Philosophy in New Testament from the University of Cambridge. Carson is an active guest lecturer in academic and church settings around the world. He holds membership on the Council for the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals.