Did you know that most Logos users only utilize 5–10% of Logos' full potential? Well now you can learn how to tap into the other 90%.
This product is designed for use with Logos 4, the old version of our software. Buy or upgrade to a Logos 5 base package to get the new datasets along with hundreds or thousands of new books for up to 91% off! You won’t lose the books you currently own, and you’ll get all the new content at an amazing introductory discount. Please visit the upgrade page to see your custom discount.
For over thirteen years, tens of thousands of seminar attendees have all attested to one thing: Camp Logos works. From basic features to advanced tools, Camp Logos will help you hone your use of Logos Bible Software, taking your Bible study to a whole new level. And now Logos Bible Software is bringing Camp Logos straight to your computer with Camp Logos Live!
Watch how Morris Proctor takes you through a lesson step-by-step:
This two-disc DVD-ROM takes Morris Proctor’s highly effective training from his seminars to your computer, allowing you to make use of this powerful seminar from anywhere in the world—with just the click of a mouse.
Are you a seminary student or professor? Then Logos Academic Training is the right choice for you! Logos Academic Training is geared specifically for those in a school environment.
Learn how you can utilize Logos Bible Software even more with Camp Logos 2 Live!
- Over seven hours of training
- Two DVDs that run on PC or Mac
- Interactive Guides
- Run Camp Logos Live from the DVDs, or easily save them to your computer with the click of a button
- Pause when you need to—work at your own pace
- Title: Camp Logos Live
- Author: Morris Proctor
- Publisher: MP|Seminars
- On two DVD-ROMs (computer only, runs on Mac or PC)
- The DVD-ROMs are compatible for both the Mac and the PC. The PC version of the DVD-ROM shows the PC version of Logos and the Mac version of the DVD-ROM shows the Mac version of Logos.
- Videos are in MP4 format at 1280x720, controlled and played by a built in program that runs Adobe Flash Player 10 (not required to be installed on the computer)
- The videos can be installed on the user's hard drive (requires around 10GB of hard drive space), or simply played from the discs.
- Intel Core Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ processor (or faster)
- 512 MB of RAM
- 64 MB of graphics memory
- Windows XP or higher
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
About Morris Proctor
Morris Proctor is the certified and authorized trainer for Logos Bible Software. He has been a pastor and expository teacher for more than 20 years. Logos Bible Software revolutionized his personal study, so he is now devoting his time through his company, Morris Proctor Seminars, to train Logos users to realize the potential of system. Morris has written several Quick Reference Training Manuals and conducted training seminars and sales demonstrations around the country. He has trained hundreds of users from beginners to advanced including pastors, Christian educators, military chaplains, professors, students, and more.