This resource consists of twelve lessons on beginning discipleship. It includes the ABC principles of Bible study, a personal prayer guide, an operation check-up, and a section on how to tell what is right and wrong for the Christian.
With the Logos Bible Software edition of Book A: Beginning Discipleship all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Key points in how to keep a daily quiet time
- Prayer guide for personal use
- Lesson 1 — Wow! What Happened to Me?
- Lesson 2 — But, How Can I Be Sure?
- Lesson 3 — You Mean I Have to Go Under the Water?
- Lesson 4 — Do You Really Think I Can Whip this Guy?
- Lesson 5 — What Do You Mean I Have to "Eat" the Bible?
- Lesson 6 — But, Isn't There a Special "Knack" to Prayer?
- Lesson 7 — You Mean There Is More?
- Lesson 8 — But, Can't I Be a Christian Without Going to Church?
- Lesson 9 — Do We Have to Talk about Money?
- Lesson 10 — Did You Say Soul Winning is Easy?
- Lesson 11 — Oh! So Soul Winning is Just the Beginning!
- Lesson 12 — But, What Shall I do with My Life?
- Title: Book A: Beginning Discipleship
- Author: William C. Neece
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
About William C. Neece
William C. Neece is an evangelist and has also authored How to Lead a Soul to Christ, Eternal Security, and Giving a Gospel Invitation.