This collection gathers unique views of several topics in New Testament studies. Authored by some of today’s leading New Testament scholars, these works bring fresh insight to John’s portrayal of Jesus, examine grace in the Pauline epistles, and contain a thought-provoking interpretation of Peter in Matthew. Full of rigorous scholarship and rich theological perspectives, these texts are both accessible and academically rigorous.
In the Logos editions, these volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality. Important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches to find exactly what you’re looking for. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Expand your study of the New Testament with the Eerdmans New Testament Studies Collection.
- Highlights John’s unique contribution to the portrayal of Jesus
- Brings a game-changing perspective into the discussion of grace in Paul’s letters
- Provides a thought-provoking interpretation of Peter
- John, His Gospel, and Jesus: In Pursuit of the Johannine Voice by Stanley E. Porter
- Paul and the Gift by John M.G. Barclay
- Peter: False Disciple and Apostate according to Saint Matthew by Robert H. Gundry