The New Testament Library Series (15 vols.)•
Westminster John Knox 2003–2013
The New Testament Library Series offers 15 volumes of in-depth commentary by many of today’s leading New Testament scholars including Victor Paul Furnish, Luke Timothy Johnson, and M. Eugene Boring. In over 5,000 pages, this series explains the books of the New Testament and expounds upon themes such as Paul’s, ethics, and the church’s ministry in the world.
With Logos Bible Software, these valuable volumes are enhanced by cutting-edge research tools. Scripture citations appear on mouseover in your preferred English translation. Important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Powerful topical searches help you find exactly what you’re looking for. Tablet and mobile apps let you take the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Interested in more? Check out the Old Testament Library series (7 vols.).
- Offers 5,000 pages of commentary on and exploration of New Testament themes
- Provides insights from today’s prominent New Testament scholars
- Opens fresh perspectives on Pauline studies
Praise for the Print Edition
This series provides an extraordinary service to biblical scholarship.
—Reviews in Religion & Theology
Belongs on the shelves of students, clergy, and professional scholars as well as the serious layperson.
—Journal of Biblical Theology
- Mark: A Commentary by M. Eugene Boring
- Luke: A Commentary by John T. Carroll
- Galatians: A Commentary by Martinus C. de Boer
- Ephesians: A Commentary by Stephen E. Fowl
- Philippians and Philemon: A Commentary by Charles B. Cousar
- Colossians: A Commentary by Jerry L. Sumney
- I, II Timothy & Titus: A Commentary by Raymond F. Collins
- Hebrews: A Commentary by Luke Timothy Johnson
- I, II, & III John: A Commentary by Judith M. Lieu
- Revelation: A Commentary by Brian K. Blount
- Theology and Ethics in Paul by Victor Paul Furnish
- History and Theology in the Fourth Gospel by J. Louis Martyn
- The Word in This World by Paul W. Meyer
- Images of the Church in the New Testament by Paul S. Minear
- Paul and the Anatomy of Apostolic Authority by John Howard Schutz
- Title: The New Testament Library
- Series: The New Testament Library Series (NTL)
- Publisher: Westminster John Knox
- Volumes: 15
- Pages: 5,388