Classic Commentaries and Studies on the Pastoral Epistles Upgrade (10 vols.)•
Place Your Bid!Click on the highest price you’d pay. If the final price is lower, that’s what you’ll pay.
- Community bid
The Pastoral Epistles contain some of the most controversial passages in the New Testament. They are also the most personal New Testament letters. The Classic Commentaries and Studies on the Pastoral Epistles Upgrade presents commentaries written from multiple traditions, each examining the epistles from their unique perspective. Authorship of the letters draws a great deal of attention in each volume—from both traditional and non-traditional commentators. At varying levels, each commentary in this collection focuses on the text, and seeks to make it more understandable to readers.
With the Logos editions, these valuable volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality and features. Scripture and ancient-text citations link directly to English translations and original-language texts, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches with the Topic Guide to instantly gather relevant biblical texts and resources. Tablet and mobile apps let you take the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Build your library on the Pastoral Epistles with our original Classic Commentaries and Studies on the Pastoral Epistles collection.
- Provides multiple exegetical commentaries on the Pastoral Epistles
- Presents varied perspectives on authorship
- Features traditional and non-traditional treatments of controversial social issues
- Commentary on the Pastoral Epistles, First and Second Timothy and Titus; and the Epistle to Philemon by H. Harvey
- The Pastoral Epistles of Paul: An Exposition by Charles R. Erdman
- The Genuineness and Authorship of the Pastoral Epistles by J. D. James
- The Pastoral Epistles with Introduction, Text, and Commentary by R. St. John Parry
- The Second Epistle to Timothy: Short Devotional Studies on the Dying Letter of St. Paul by H. G. C. Moule
- A Practical and Polemical Commentary or Exposition upon the Third and Fourth Chapters of the Latter Epistle of Saint Paul to Timothy by Thomas Hall
- Biblical Commentary of St. Paul’s Epistles to the Philippians, to Titus, and the First to Timothy by Augustus Wiesinger
- Das Wort des Heils: Eine Volkstumliche Erklarung: Die beiden Briefe an den Timotheus; Der Brief an den Titus; Der Brief an den Philemon by H. Stuhrmann
- Kommentar zum Neuen Testament, vol. 13: Die Pastoralbriefe by Theodor Zahn
- Über den sogenannten Brief des Paulos an den Timotheos: Sendschreiben an J. C. Gass by Friedrich Schleiermacher
The Pastoral Epistles of Paul: An Exposition
- Author: Charles R. Erdman
- Publisher: Westminster Press
- Publication Date: 1923
- Pages: 174
The Genuineness and Authorship of the Pastoral Epistles
- Author: J. D. James
- Publisher: Longmans, Green, and Co.
- Publication Date: 1906
- Pages: 165
The Second Epistle to Timothy: Short Devotional Studies on the Dying Letter of St. Paul
- Author: H. G. C. Moule
- Publisher: Religious Tract Society
- Publication Date: 1905
- Pages: 191
- Title: Classic Commentaries and Studies on the Pastoral Epistles Upgrade
- Volumes: 10
- Pages: 2,533