Spiritual warfare is an issue of ongoing interest in a number of sectors of the contemporary church. In most non-Western ecclesiastical contexts, the reality and importance of spiritual warfare is a given. Yet in the contemporary Western church, it remains a topic of curiosity and discussion. Recognizing the significance of spiritual warfare for today’s church, the seven-volume Spiritual Warfare Collection brings together leading theologians and ministry leaders to present major positions on subjects such as Satan, demons, and fighting spiritual battles. These works offer critical thinking and balanced views on this important theological topic.
With Logos Bible Software, this collection is completely searchable, making the text easier to access for sermon research and personal study. Scripture appears on mouseover in your preferred translation, and the Logos version integrates seamlessly into your digital library, so your dictionaries and other reference tools are only ever a click away.
- Offers critical perspectives from leading theologians
- Presents multiple viewpoints on spiritual warfare
- Discusses Satan, demons, the spiritual realm, and daily battles Christians face
- Understanding Spiritual Warfare: Four Views edited by James K. Beilby and Paul Rhodes Eddy
- Spiritual Warfare for Women: Winning the Battle for Your Home, Family, and Friends by Leighann McCoy
- The Invisible War: What Every Believer Needs to Know about Satan, Demons, and Spiritual Warfare by Chip Ingram
- Making Sense of Spiritual Warfare by Eddie Smith
- Authority to Tread: A Practical Guide for Strategic-Level Spiritual Warfare by Rebecca Greenwood
- Destined for the Throne: How Spiritual Warfare Prepares the Bride of Christ for Her Eternal Destiny by Paul E. Billheimer
- 3 Crucial Questions about Spiritual Warfare by Clinton E. Arnold