What does the Bible actually tell us about the end times, and how has the church traditionally understood it? What should Christians believe about the antichrist? The End Times Studies Collection offers biblical answers to these questions and more. The six volumes cover topics such as the rapture, the antichrist, the millennium, the new creation, and the meaning of Revelation. This collection includes William Hendriksen’s celebrated commentary More Than Conquerors, displaying his signature blend of scholarship, simplicity, and warmth as he describes the beauty in Revelation. Pastors, professors, and concerned Christians seeking trustworthy guidance will appreciate the authors’ sound biblical approach to these important subjects.
The Logos version of this collection is designed to streamline your study of the end times. Scripture passages link to your preferred English translation and original-language texts; important theological concepts link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches by topic to find what other authors, scholars, and theologians have to say about eschatology and the book of Revelation.
- Provides scholarly perspectives on the rapture and end times
- Analyzes the book of Revelation verse by verse
- Presents the church’s historical view of the antichrist and end-times prophecies
- Includes William Hendriksen’s masterpiece, More Than Conquerors
- A Case for Amillennialism, Expanded Edition: Understanding the End Times by Kim Riddlebarger
- The Man of Sin: Uncovering the Truth about the Antichrist by Kim Riddlebarger
- More Than Conquerors: An Interpretation of the Book of Revelation by William Hendriksen
- The Progress of Redemption: The Story of Salvation from Creation to the New Jerusalem by Willem A. Vangemeren
- The Rapture Question Answered: Plain and Simple by Robert Van Kampen
- Unlocking the Last Days: A Guide to the Book of Revelation and the End Times by Jeff Lasseigne