This Dictionary of Latin Forms for Logos Bible Software was created using William Whitaker’s WORDS Latin-English Dictionary Program. It contains the WORDS output for over 300,000 possible forms taken from important Latin texts in the Logos Library. Each article contains the WORDS output for a particular word form, so that you can instantly look up parsings and definitions for just about any Latin word in any Logos resource.
- Instant access to parsing and definitions for over 300,000 forms
- Keyed to important Latin texts in the Logos Library
- Ability to search for any Latin root word
- Title: Dictionary of Latin Forms
- Publisher: Logos Bible Software
- Publication Date: 2012