The Practical Calvinist: An Introduction to the Presbyterian & Reformed Heritage
Christian Focus 2002
For thirty years D. Clair Davis taught Church History at Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia. His influence will not be fully known until the next life, but as a measure of the esteem that he is held, in this remarkable volume has been prepared.
- Five articles written by D. Clair Davis himself looking anew at the five points of Calvinism
- Analysis of Reformed heritage through church history
- Collection of anecdotes by colleagues, students and friends of Dr. Davis
- Bibliography of Dr. Davis's wide and varied writings
Praise for the Print Edition
. . . a feast, both appetizing and satisfying, of contemporary reflection on the Presbyterian and Reformed heritage. Articles from a galaxy of scholars lead us into matters historical, theological, homiletical & pastoral.
—Edward Donnelly, Principal of Reformed Theological College, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Title: The Practical Calvinist: An Introduction to the Presbyterian & Reformed Heritage
- Editor: Peter Lillback
- Publisher: Christian Focus Publication
- Publication Date: 2002
- Pages: 576
About Peter Lillback
Peter Lillback is President and Professor of Historical Theology at Westminster Theological Seminary, Philadelphia.