For thirty years D. Clair Davis taught Church History at Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia. His influence will not be fully known until the next life, but as a measure of the esteem that he is held, in this remarkable volume has been prepared.
- Five articles written by D. Clair Davis himself looking anew at the five points of Calvinism
- Analysis of Reformed heritage through church history
- Collection of anecdotes by colleagues, students and friends of Dr. Davis
- Bibliography of Dr. Davis's wide and varied writings
Praise for the Print Edition
. . . a feast, both appetizing and satisfying, of contemporary reflection on the Presbyterian and Reformed heritage. Articles from a galaxy of scholars lead us into matters historical, theological, homiletical & pastoral.
—Edward Donnelly, Principal of Reformed Theological College, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Title: The Practical Calvinist: An Introduction to the Presbyterian & Reformed Heritage
- Editor: Peter Lillback
- Publisher: Christian Focus Publication
- Publication Date: 2002
- Pages: 576
About Peter Lillback
Peter Lillback is President and Professor of Historical Theology at Westminster Theological Seminary, Philadelphia.