Easton's Bible Dictionary provides informative explanations of histories, people and customs of the Bible. It is an excellent and readily understandable source of information for the student and layperson and one of Matthew George Easton's most significant literary achievements.
- Third and final edition of one of the world's most trusted Bible dictionaries, published over a century ago
- Contains strong explanations of almost 4,000 bible words
- All Scripture references appear on mouse-over
- Title: Easton's Bible Dictionary
- Author: Matthew George Easton, M.A., D.D.
- Publisher: Easton
- Publication Date: 1897
- Pages: 755
About Matthew George Easton
Matthew George Easton was a Scottish Presbyterian preacher and writer. His most notable work was the Illustrated Bible Dictionary, Third Edition, better known as Easton's Bible Dictionary. Among his other works are the English translations of two commentaries by Franz Delitzsch, a German Lutheran theologian.