Exploring the New Testament (2 vols.)
The Exploring the New Testament Collection are two textbooks which cover the New Testament, both written by authors who have extensive experience in teaching students in their first two years of university-level study. This series is perfect for someone looking for a New Testament survey that can be as broad or immersive as you see fit. The series easily facilitates teaching the material to classes or small groups.
Each book provides an exploratory approach which encourages and enables students to engage the Scriptures for themselves, and not simply as passive learners. They offer activities and challenges at introductory and intermediate levels, together with key background information needed to enable students to work at the required level, and ideas for further thought and reading.
With your Logos Bible Software the entire Exploring the New Testament Collection is fully searchable and easily accessible. Scripture references are linked to your favorite Bible translations and original texts, and important theological concepts are linked to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and the wealth of resources in your digital library.
- What do you think? boxes provide reflective questions to ponder or use for group discussions.
- Digging deeper boxes offer deeper research into topics providing 2–3 hours of immersive study.
- Essay topics at the end of each chapter provide topics for further research.
- Complex information is clearly shown in various graphs, charts, maps and diagrams.
- Every chapter includes suggestions for further reading for extra illumination into engaging ideas.
- Exploring the New Testament, Vol. 1: The Gospels and Acts, by David Wenham and Steve Walton
- Exploring the New Testament, Vol. 2: The Letters and Revelation, by Howard Marshall, Stephen Travis and Ian Paul
- Title: Exploring the New Testament Collection
- Publisher: SPCK
- Volumes: 2
- Pages: 638