How does the Bible connect with daily life? And what does the Bible say about the biggest issues facing ordinary Christians?
The books in the 6-volume College Press Biblical Studies Collection cover a range of important topics in the Bible, from a biblical view of baptism and the challenges faced by the church in Acts, to a range of historical and cultural issues in difficult Old Testament texts. These books also uncover what the Bible says about pain, suffering, reconciliation, and the everyday challenges and trials faced by ordinary Christians. The College Press Biblical Studies Collection lays the foundation for thoughtful, meaningful, and reflective Bible study. This collection is ideal for small group and Bible study leaders, for groups looking to dive deeper into Scripture, and for anyone looking to take their study of God’s Word to the next level.
What’s more, the Logos edition of these important titles from College Press gives you easy access to Scripture texts, along with a wealth of other resources in your digital library! Hovering over Scripture references links you instantly to the verse you’re looking for, and with passage guides, word studies, and a wealth of other tools from Logos, you can get into God’s Word like never before!
- Chapter summaries and reflection questions in many of these books
- Extensive bibliographies for further study and reflection
- Topical and subject indexes
- The perfect set of tools for Bible study!
- Baptism: A Biblical Study, by Jack Cottrell
- Building Blocks for Bible Study: Laying a Foundation for Life, by Peter Verkruyse
- Falling in Love with Jesus’ People: Studies in the Book of Acts, by Rubel Shelly
- Old Testament History: An Overview of Sacred History and Truth, by Wilbur Fields
- Reconciliation: A Study of Biblical Families in Conflict, by Michael S. Moore
- Yet Will I Trust Him: Understanding God in a Suffering World, by John Mark Hicks
- Title: College Press Biblical Studies Collection
- Publisher: College Press
- Volumes: 6
- Pages: 1,861