Eerdmans Bible Reference Collection (5 vols.)
by 9 authors Scholer, David, Talbot, Louis T., Ladd, George Eldon, Dentan, Robert, Harrelson, Walter, Metzger, Bruce M., LaSor, William Sanford, Hubbard, David A., Bush, Frederic
The 5-volume Eerdmans Bible Reference Collection contains important reference works, historical surveys, and bibliographic guides from recent decades in biblical scholarship. This collection includes the massive Old Testament Survey by William Sanford LaSor, David Allan Hubbard, and Frederic William Bush, along with a volume on dispensationalist interpretation of the Bible, George Eldon Ladd’s classic, The Last Things, and much more!
These important reference works will aid your study and exploration of the Bible, and will serve as a comprehensive guide to the core themes of the Bible. The authors consider important historical and theological themes, interpretive challenges, and the historical significance of Bible texts. They also document important developments in the field of biblical studies and Bible translation in recent decades. These books are ideal for pastors, students, and scholars, and will also benefit laypersons.
What’s more, with the Logos edition, all Scripture references are linked to your Greek and Hebrew texts, along with your English translations! Perform powerful searches, word studies, and more with the Eerdmans Bible Reference Collection!
- Topical, subject, and author indexes in many volumes
- Charts, graphs, and illustrations bring the text to life
- Contributions from top scholars, including Bruce M. Metzger, Louis T. Talbot, and George Eldon Ladd
- Old Testament Survey: The Message, Form, and Background of the Old Testament
- A Basic Bibliographic Guide for New Testament Exegesis, 2nd ed.
- God's Plan of the Ages: A Comprehensive View of God's Great Plan from Eternity to Eternity, 3rd ed.
- The Last Things: An Eschatology for Laymen
- The Making of the New Revised Standard Version of the Bible
- Title: Eerdmans Bible Reference Collection (5 vols.)
- Publisher: Eerdmans
- Volumes: 5
- Pages: 1,381